hi to all blog readers...
sorry for not updating bout my life...
Everything's been GREAT so far!
I got to know NEW people.
They are great.
In fact, I think I can see the criteria of a husband material type in one of the guys that I've just known...
hmmm...but I don't want to think too far...
Just be friends first huh..
Work? hmm..I dont wanna say much...cause I'm afraid my ex-colleagues might read this...
what I can say I just left my job and I'm very happy about that.
Heh!
Today going to gym again with Juliana and perhaps meeting zul or the other babes, siti and nura....
It all depends on my mood..
and Fizah...if u read this...I wanna meet u! Really!
Anyway, Im looking for one of my best ex-colleagues during my days working at Sherwood..
I call her Mrs Ani...or Ani Latip...
Anyone knows her pls pls pls inform me....cause I miss going out with her and Nimi..
She's the one with tudung:


And to all my friends....any plans for the new year eve?
heh..I just don't feel like siting at home on that day.
beep me k anytime =)